Sunday, January 4, 2015

04.01.2015

Well the weekend has come to an end and so had my road trip. I’m back at home and it’s confession time. I didn’t make it to the gym at the hotel like I had planned, but I did swim laps in the pool. I didn’t eat as healthy as I wanted to, I schmoozed a bit, drank a few beers and ate a few fatty things, but all in all, I didn’t splurge too much. It wasn’t the best weekend for eating, but it also wasn’t as bad as it could have been. I’m going to keep on it and make it a great week of salads
I got myself an inspiring workout shirt while at the convention today! I love the saying on it, and when you sweat, it reveals a secret message on the back that says “run every day”. I just learned about this brand today called ViewSPORT! See more here!
20150104_191246
20150104_190213

No comments:

Post a Comment